VASO Insulated Stainless Steel Coffee Tumbler 550ml Black
VASO's reusable insulated stainless steel coffee tumblers are perfect for enjoying a wide selection of hot or cold drinks. From coffee’s to tea, cocktails to soft drinks, this insulated cup will help maintain temperatures of hot or cold beverages. Each tumbler is made from 18/8 food grade stainless steel with a double walled, vacuum insulated layer which helps to keep your hot drink warm or your cold drink cool. The outer powder coated finish helps to add grip and also prevents condensation forming on the outside of the cup. Included with each of these cups is a new design of slide close, press fit lid. The lid features a silicone O ring to seal with the cups walls, whilst the mouthpiece slide, covers the liquid flow hole when shut. To clean the tumbler, simply wash with warm soapy water and rinse.
The perfect companion for the following drinks: Wine, Coffee, Tea, Cocktails, Soft Drinks & Soda, Gin & Tonic, Juice, Beer.
Please note that the lid for this product is not yet compatible with our range of straws.
- Can be used with hot or cold beverages.
- Stainless steel with double walled vacuum insulated layer. Keep hot drinks hot for up to 3 hours. Keep cold drinks cold for up to 9 hours.
- Powder coated finish to stop outer condensation.
- Premium 18/8 (304) stainless steel and BPA free.
- Capacity: 550ml. Weight: 300g. Dimensions: 17.5cm x 9cm.
- Do not place in the microwave or dishwasher.
Please read our usage and care information before using our cups.
We currently offer two delivery options on all orders outlined below:
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - £2.85 for orders under £20 (3 - 5 Working Days)
Royal Mail Tracked 48 - FREE for orders over £20 (3 - 5 Working Days)
Royal Mail Tracked 24 - £3.95 (1 - 3 Working Days)
All orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday are shipped the same day from our UK distribution centre.
We have some general usage guidelines outlined below. If you have any questions regarding usage and care then please get in touch with us so that we can answer your queries.
- Only use our products for their intended use, i.e. as a cup for consuming hot or cold drinks.
- Do not clean in a dishwasher. This is to maintain the steel as salts and detergents may over time damage the product.
- Do not place in the microwave, oven, freezer or other appliances.
- Ensure that the cups have been cleaned thoroughly before use.
- If the vacuum seal is punctured or damaged, the cup may become hot to touch with hot liquids.
Our range of reusable cups can be used to consume hot or cold beverages.
VASO's range of reusable cups should be used with beverages within the -10 degrees celsius to +100 degrees celsius range.
Please take care of your reusable cups, ensuring that they are clean and not damaged prior to use.
To clean your VASO reusable cup, simply wash in warm soapy water and rinse, then allow to dry on a draining board. Do not place in a dishwasher as salts and detergents may be abrasive to the finish of the product.
If the a cup becomes damaged or the vacuum sealed layer punctured, then please be advised this may affect the usual functionality of the product and its advised that it should not be used. If a cup does reach its end of life, please recycle it responsibly.
Our stainless steel cups can be recycled in household waste collection services in most areas, but you should check with your local authority first. If required local recycling centres can provide recycling services for the products where required. The powder coat finish should not impact recyclability.